Sega has detailed today’s newly released DLC character pack for Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles, which introduces the Entertainment District versions of Tanjiro Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, and Inosuke Hashibira as playable characters.
In addition to the three new characters, the Hinokami Chronicles DLC pack also includes a new set of profile photos and quotes based on the featured characters. The pack can be purchased individually, or as a part of the season pass, which is a $24.99 bundle that has six other character packs included that will all be released by December 2022. This season pass includes:
- Tengen Uzui Character Pack
- Nezuko Kamado (Advanced Demon Form) Character Pack
- Tanjiro Kamado (Entertainment District) Character Pack
- Zenitsu Agatsuma (Entertainment District) Character Pack
- Inosuke Hashibira (Entertainment District) Character Pack
- Daki Character Pack
- Gyutaro Character Pack
In addition to being able to use the Entertainment District versions of these characters, buying the Character Pass will give you instant access to the “Advanced Demon Form Nezuko Pack,” which was released last month.